Saturday, January 28, 2006

The End (sort of)

I suppose I should officially bring this short-lived blog to an end. Job changes prevent me from adding posts on any sort of regular basis. They also prevent me from listening to nearly as much OTR as before, cutting down on posting ideas. However, I do a monthly editorial for the new old-time radio ezine the Old Radio Times. It does tend to be more a reflection on the articles contained within the publication than reflection on OTR in general, at least at this time. I hope that changes down the road. Thanks to the handful of you who dropped me a line. The blog seemed to bring enjoyment to at least a few. Again, visit the link above and subscribe. It's entertaining, informative, and free! So long, chums.

3 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger ssss said...

Hello, I have disks 1 to 494 on streamload. Are by chance disks 495 to 568 also availalbe on there as well? Steve / steven@lilreader.com

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost the email with your disks and was trying to find someone with them if they would stremload them to me. I can be found at OTR@154.ca as Ultra_Sunshine. I'm trying to start a distribution via blogs, podcasts and multiply with the help of those disks, other collectors, archive.org, etc. It is easy to contact me at the above site, since I check it more regularly than my email.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for Lohman & Barkley 'Light of My Life' episodes. I came across your web page mentioning Discs 558 & 560. Are those still available. Those stories from Pine City are truly classics. I can be reached at calhoun_w@yahoo.com Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home